22 June, 2010

WCF

Autobiografia: Autobiography

Vou fazer 18 anos em agosto. Moro na Lomba do Pinheiro com minha mãe, mais sete irmãos e meu pai. Eu sou o mais velho. Muita gente. Minha família é o mais importante. Tem muitas coisas que gosto de fazer como jogar bola. Trabalho.

I'm going to turn 18 years old in August. I live in Lomba do Pinheiro with my mother, plus seven brothers and my father. I am the oldest. A lot of people. My family is the most important. There are many things I like to do like play ball [soccer]. I work.

Fotos + Escrita: Photos + Writing


A foto ficou legal. Pé na faixa de segurança. Só.

The photo turned out cool. Foot in the crosswalk. Just that.

---


Aí é onde os guris ficam fazendo as proezas. Ficam queimando a erva. Vou guardar uma foto desta recordação. Antes de ir preso ficava direto aí. Só. Ainda fico direto. Fico fumando meu cigarro e olhando eles fumando, dando risada deles chapados.

That is where the guys hang out shooting the breeze. They stay there smoking herb. I'm going to keep a photo of this memory. Before I was arrested I used to go straight there. I still go right there. I hang out smoking my cigarette and watching them smoking, laughing at them when they're stoned.

---


Não sei por quê gostei desta foto. É só. Esta foto é de todo mundo sentado na cadeira, conversando, encantado com as máquinas. Só.

I don't know why I liked this photo. It just is. This photo is of everyone sitting in chairs, talking, in love with the cameras. Just that.

FotoZoom





+ Fotos

6 comments:

  1. I love the perspective in the picture of the other students with their cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tradução da Mensagem da Nicole:

    Eu adoro a perspectiva na foto dos outros estudantes com suas maquinas fotograficas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nicole. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tradução da Mensagem da Anna
    Concordo com a Nicole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the moving pictures - the foot, the car, the rainbow-like light. They energize me.
    Tanya
    Austin, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gostei das fotos com movimento - o pé, o carro, a luz como um arco-íris. Essas fotos me dão um sentido de energia.

    ReplyDelete