22 June, 2010

Paulo

Autobiografia: Autobiography

Eu moro no Partenon com minha mãe, meu pai e meus irmãos. É melhor do que morar sozinho. Quando estou em casa, gosto de olhar TV e escutar o rádio. Gosto de ficar na rua conversando. Minha cor favorita é azul porque sou Gremista.

I live in Partenon with my mother, my father and my siblings. It's better than living alone. When I am at home, I like to watch TV and listen to the radio. I like to hang out on the street conversing. My favorite color is blue because I am a Gremista*.


Fotos + Escrita: Photos + Writing


Gostei da foto porque é a moto inteira.

I like the photo because it is of the entire motorcycle.

---


Gostei do jeito como saiu, com o motor, a roda e a parte do meio da moto.

I like the way that the photo came out, with the motor, the wheel and the part of the middle of the motorcycle.

---

O carro tava andando e eu consegui pegar ele. A fumaça aparece, porque o carro é à álcool. O meu pai tava dirigindo. Ele estava saindo de casa e eu fui correndo na janela.

The car was going and I managed to catch it. The smoke appears because the car runs on alcohol. My father was driving. He was heading out and I ran running to the window.

FotoZoom

Para o projeto, tirei o Zoom da moto. Fiz da moto porque é legal. É de meu pai. Comecei a tirar fotos de pertinho. Depois de longe. Gostei de tirar fotos. Foi bom.

For the project, I took the "Zoom" of the motorcycle. I did the motorcycle because it's cool. It belongs to my father. I started to take photos really close up. Then from far away. I liked taking photos. It was good.
 


---




+ Fotos: Photos +


* Grêmio is one of two rival soccer teams in Porto Alegre (colors = blue/white). Inter is the other and is represented by the color red 

2 comments:

  1. I like the water on the motorcycle. I used to play tag with my friends on my motorcycle. We all have scars from muffler burns and crashes.
    Tanya
    Austin, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tradução da Mensagem da Tanya de Austin, Texas
    Gostei da agua na moto nas fotos. No passado, eu jogava o jogo "tag" com meus amigos na minha moto. Todos temos cicatrices do silencioso nos queimar e de batidas.

    ReplyDelete