22 June, 2010

TGN

Autobiografia: Autobiography

Sou o TGN. Gosto de jogar bola. Gosto de festas. Gosto de conversar com meus amigos e minha família. Eu gosto só de gostar, não de “não gostar”. Curti muito tirar foto. Não queria largar a máquina aquele dia que fomos na exposição no Santander.

I am the TGN. I like to play ball [soccer]. I like parties. I like talking with my friends and my family. I like only liking, not "not liking." I enjoyed taking photos a lot. I didn't want to let go of the camera that day that we went to the exposition at Santander.

Fotos + Escrita: Photos + Writing


Gostei da foto porque ficou tri. Ficou bonita. Pedi para meu amigo tirar a foto de mim, aparecendo eu de costas fechando o portal. Queria aparecer de costas na foto.

I like the photo because it came out cool. It came out pretty. I asked my friend to take the photo of me, with my back to him in the doorway. I wanted to appear with my back [to the camera] in the photo.

---


Esta foto achei tri porque ficou perfeito o enquadramento dela. Tirei a foto num beco que saía para pegar o ônibus. A gente estava indo para pegar o ônibus e o meu amigo estava em frente e tirei a foto.

I thought this photo was cool because the framing turned out perfect. I took the photo in the alley that leads to where you catch the bus. We were going to catch the bus and my friend was in front and I took the photo.

---


Eu tava sentado no banco do corredor, do ônibus, daí achei bonita a vista, achei que ia ficar tri a foto. Gostei da vista. Nem sei...

I was sitting on a bench in the aisle of the bus, I thought the view was pretty from there, I thought the photo was going to come out cool. I liked the view. I don't even know...


FotoZoom


















7 comments:

  1. TGN has good instincts and a good eye.
    TGN is a natural photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an artistic eye for everyday surroundings! I especially liked the photo in the alley and the one looking out the bus window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tradução da Mensagem do j/k_lolz
    TGN tem instintos bons e um olhar bom.
    TGN é um fotógrafo natural.

    Tradução da Mensagem da Nicole
    Você tem um olhar artístico para os circundantes do dia dia! Eu especialmente gostei da foto no beco e a foto olhando fora da janela do ônibus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tradução da Mensagem da Anna
    Adorei todas as janelas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the view through the bus window, too.
    Tanya
    Austin, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tradução da Mensagem da Tanya de Austin, Texas
    Eu também gostei da vista pela janela do ônibus.

    ReplyDelete