22 June, 2010

Eduarti

Fotos + Escrita: Photos + Writing


Esta foto é um quadro de flor. A foto tem uma imagem de mim e uma imagem da rua. Gostei da foto porque é bonita. Tirei a foto porque tinha que fazer um trabalho. Olhei pro quadro e nem vi o reflexo, só tirei. Depois o vi. A foto é interessante por causa da minha imagem e o foco.

This photo is a painting of a flower. The photo has the image of me and an image of the street. I like the photo because it is pretty. I took the photo because I had to do this project. I looked over at the painting and I didn't even see the reflection, I just took it. After, I saw it. The photo is interesting because of my image and the focus.

---


Esta foto é do vaso de flor, um vaso muito bonito.

This photo is of a flower vase, a very pretty vase.

---


Esta foto é um vaso muito engraçado. As flores estão embaixo do vaso de flor.

This photo is a very funny vase. The flowers are underneath the flower vase.


FotoZoom

 

+ Fotos: Photos +


2 comments: