22 June, 2010

Bole Gangster

Autobiografia: Autobiography

Tenho 15 anos. E para este trabalho usei a rotina de um trajeto que faço. Desde o momento em que saio de casa até o meu destino, aqui, no caso a UFRGS.

I am 15 years old. And for this work I used the routine of my trajectory. From the moment that I left the house until my destination, here, in this case to UFRGS [a university].

Fotos + Escrita: Photos + Writing


Essa foto tirei ela bem cedo, era quase noite, ainda estava recém amanhecendo. Gostei muito desta foto porque aparece bem a paisagem, o morro.

I took this photo really early, it was almost night, dawn was just breaking. I like this photo a lot because the scenery shows up well, the hill [hill or "morro" also has a meaning as a shanty town or vila/favela].

---


Bati essa foto quando estava dentro do ônibus. Tirei para fora pegando a rua e gostei do poste porque saiu brilhando a luz.

I shot this photo when I was inside the bus. I took the photo catching the road and I liked that the lamppost came out as shining light.

---


Gostei dessa foto porque ela ficou muito legal, dá para ver que estou dentro de uma sala, saiu um pouco do pátio e o prédio da frente, prédio do fundo. Ficou muito legal.

I like this photo because it turned out very cool, it allows one to see that I'm inside the room, a little of the patio and building in front came out, the building in back. It turned out very cool.

FotoZoom






6 comments:

  1. What an incredible photographic journey of city life, just emerging from the beginning of the day. Beautiful use of light and shapes. Thank you for bringing us along on this ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tradução da Mensagem de B. Real
    Que trajeto incrível da vida na cidade, justo saindo desde o início do dia. Uso belo de luz e formas. Obrigdo por nos trazer nesse trajeto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved walking with you.
    Tanya
    Austin, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tradução da Mensagem da Tanya de Austin, Texas
    Adorei de caminhar com você.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suas fotos ficaram muito show! Gostei de ver do seu dia na rua. Fotos muito legal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Translation of Raquel's comment
    Your photos turned out very "show"! I liked seeing your day on the street. Very cool photos!

    ReplyDelete